User Acquisition Lead (Media Buyer), TIDAL
- New York, NY
As the User Acquisition Lead, you will lead user acquisition efforts overseeing millions in budget and helping to build the user acquisition team. You will lead performance marketing: driving strategy and execution across media channels and have a deep understanding of performance marketing and acquisition KPI's on both the mobile app and web world. You have a combination of highly analytical and technical skill-sets and also am very creative and aware of all the creative best-practices in performance ads.
With a fast-paced environment, talented team, and cutting-edge offering, you will be part of a passionate team collaborating on diverse initiatives to grow our subscriber base and customer lifetime value through a deep understanding of TIDAL’s core customer segments. You are customer centric in your approach and are excited to deliver a great overall experience to customers that engage with us across a variety of channels and devices.
This role is based in NYC, and will report directly to the Head of Growth.
- Directly manage a team of media buyers, marketing artists, and an affiliate marketing manager
- Own performance across media channels, with a focus on scaling new customer acquisition while achieving efficiency targets and customer quality based on LTV
- Employ a data-driven strategy to build and execute a test and learn roadmap across all channels
- Work closely with data and analytics to understand the customer’s journey from awareness to conversion and leverage insights to unlock new growth and conversion opportunities
- Work with Finance and Legal to working through contracting and onboard new channel partners and various other marketing vendors
- Communicate performance to senior leadership on a weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Oversee team management (internal, agencies, contractors). Responsible for setting budgets, defining objectives, monitoring workflow, identifying and filling resource gaps, and implementing and refining processes as needed
- Own the creation and management of the audience growth strategy including planning, costing, ROI analysis of all audience growth initiatives; working with the VP of Growth for sign off and keeping the team involved in the progression and delivery of the strategy
- Work collaboratively with Partnerships, Retention Teams, Artist Marketing, and the Organic growth lead to support business goals
- Collaborate with web, engineering, and product teams to communicate SDK updates, pixel implementations, and various product improvements to help increase conversion rates, revenues, and overall growth
- 7+ years experience in growth marketing.
- Managed multi-million dollar monthly performance marketing budgets
- Experience in the areas affiliate marketing, paid media, product marketing, and influencing product from a growth perspective
- Has built or managed a growth team in the past
- Experience working in tandem with other channels, including PR, Organic Social/Community.
- Knows foundational metrics of growth: ROI/LTV/CAC/Retention/etc
- Deep understanding of user segmentation, personas, customer journeys, and lifetime value
- Extensive use of data in decision making and has experience with Tableau, Lookr, or other BI / reporting tools
- Understands attribution and tracking tools inherent in a digital marketing tech stack - Adjust, Google Analytics, and CDPs
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.