Brokerage Operations Specialist - Front Office, Cash App
- Portland, OR, USA
- Alternate Location: Salt Lake City, United States
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Since launching Cash App Investing, customers can now trade stock in their favorite companies with as little as $1 using our free fractional trading feature! We're hiring a Brokerage Operations Specialist to support our Front Office functions of our Broker-Dealer. You will play an important role in our growing broker-dealer subsidiary, Cash App Investing LLC located in Portland, Oregon as well as Salt Lake City, Utah. You will report to the Brokerage Operations Manager and maintain customer satisfaction by addressing inbound communications for Cash App Investing brokerage accounts.
- Quickly and accurately identify customer needs and share the appropriate solution to their questions and account-related issues in compliance with Firm procedures
- Process all work daily to maintain excellent service levels; work in service queues and maintain ownership over response SLAs
- Identify leading indicators of customer experience pain points and reduce further risk of issues with Product
- Manage and triage Investing related issues through the use of internal tools and systems
- Anticipate situations and incidents that could occur and ask the right questions to fuel process improvements
- Focus on continued enhancements to improve customer support training and knowledge articles
- Licenses: Series 7, 63
- At least 3 years of customer service experience in broker-dealer or financial operations
- Knowledge and respect for SEC/FINRA regulatory and compliance rules and regulations
- An appreciation and desire for innovation within the securities industry
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary web-based back office applications
- A “trust, but verify” mentality
- A customer-first belief
Nice to Have:
- Licenses: Series 65 or 66, Series 24 a plus
- Experience working at a fast growth FinTech
- G Suite, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
- Experience working at or with a Carrying or Clearing Broker-Dealer
- Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, or similar area
- Familiarity with tools such as Slack (or similarly: Discord)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.