Finance & Strategy Senior Analyst - Cash App
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
The Finance & Strategy Senior Analyst - Cash App, reporting to a Finance & Strategy lead, will work as a member of our Finance & Strategy team supporting Cash App's primary product: Peer-to-peer payments and commerce. You will play an important part in Cash App's success by working directly with Cash App leadership to guide financial planning and business forecasting and develop strategic analysis around important investments. This position can sit in any Square office in the US or be remote from any US State with the exception of Alaska.
- Analyze and forecast financial performance by managing the revenue and cost forecast model for the expanding Cash App payments ecosystem (i.e., Peer-to-peer payments and commerce)
- Build financial models, including impact and scenario analyses, to understand all cost/benefit tradeoffs associated with important decisions
- Lead competitive intelligence function, with a focus on peer-to-peer payments and commerce
- Support strategic projects in collaboration with Cash App Finance & Strategy leads and partners, including Product, Partnerships, Operations, and more
- Communicate important trends to senior team members through weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- 2+ years of experience at a top-tier investment bank, management consulting firm, or tech company
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling, experience building well-structured and error-free Excel models that include complex functions (there will be a case study)
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools
- Experience conducting industry and competitor research
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.