Global Brand Partnerships Lead, Brand Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
The Global Brand Partnerships Lead will lead overall partnership strategy, opportunity exploration, and execution to promote Square's mission, priorities, and growth strategies. You will grow brand awareness, credibility and emotional connections through creative partnerships with like-minded brands, media partners, and influencers.
You will have a track record for globally-minded, culturally-relevant programming that gains media attention and engagement. You will be a people leader, an innovative and strategic thinker, and have a passion for using data/analytics to measure and optimize partnership effectiveness.
Reporting to our Global Brand Marketing Lead, you will:
- Develop our overall strategy and approach to global brand partnerships
- Identify and validate partnership opportunities to promote brand awareness, provide access to new customer acquisition opportunities, and differentiate Square from the competition
- Work with our international marketing teams to ensure we take a global approach to partnerships where it makes sense
- Work with partners across brand marketing, creative, comms, and content to create and execute partnership ideas
- Cultivate relationships at our sister companies (CashApp and TIDAL) that could foster broader cross-company partnerships
- Be the primary liaison with Square's Global Product Partnerships teams
- Use data, insights, and measurements tools to measure the success of individual partnerships and the partnership program
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of marketing experience in strategic brand partnerships
- 2+ years managing, and inspiring teams to achieve great results
- Experience building measurement and ROI frameworks.
- A passion for understanding and supporting entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Strong storytelling, writing, and presentation skills
- Global experience a plus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.