Senior Growth Product Marketing Manager, Square Point of Sale
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a growth marketer to drive and execute on meaningful growth initiatives for Square Point of Sale, Square's iconic point of sale software. You will ensure every acquisition, onboarding and nurture experience is optimized to deliver value to both our Sellers and our product. We're looking for someone who thinks out of the box to find pockets of growth across all parts of the funnel, who can design innovative testing roadmaps, and who can act on data-driven insights to get measurable results.
- Collaborate with creative, analytics and product teams to optimize product and campaign landing pages and signup flows
- Build and maintain a backlog of hypothesis-driven experiments across web and mobile platforms
- Partner with Demand Generation teams to design and run acquisition experiments and socialize learnings across Square
- Ensure paid acquisition and cross-sell campaigns are targeting the right audience to drive profitable, long-term growth for our product and Square at large
- Collaborate with central Marketing and Finance teams to inform marketing budget allocations based on growth opportunities and business objectives
- Lead the development and performance monitoring of email onboarding campaigns
- Partner with Square Point of Sale Product Managers to improve the in-app onboarding experience and reduce time-to-value
- In partnership with Data Science, set a vision and execution plan for regular full-funnel monitoring and reporting on KPIs
- Champion data-driven decision-making throughout the marketing funnel and related functions
- 8+ years of experience in growth or product marketing, working on fast-growing technology products
- Experience using data and analytics to influence product roadmaps and help build great marketing campaigns
- Excitement about high-level acquisition strategy and the nitty gritty details of optimization and A/B testing
- SQL knowledge
- Basic fluency with Optimizely, Amplitude and Looker
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.