Product Compliance Manager, Cash App
- New York, NY
The Cash App Product and Program Compliance team is looking for a Global Product Compliance Manager. The Global Product Compliance Manager helps support the creativity of Cash App in our emerging global markets, while providing expertise in industry best practices and regulatory requirements. You will use their knowledge of multiple rules and regulations, AML compliance and Sanctions laws to establish regulatory go-to market strategies and influence expansion for new global product launches. You will also project manage and organize the product launch process with multiple compliance operational teams.
- Support expansion for new global product launches by scoping and communicating product and compliance requirements to help grow Cash App across all products
- Design go-to global market strategies that comply with applicable regulatory obligations for Global products, programs, and strategies
- Advise Global Product team on Compliance operational process and regulatory requirements across several markets
- Determine important date and operational requirements of new global product plans, including partnering with compliance operations, risk management, legal and customer success teams
- Help draft all relevant program documentation, content, and processes
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments in the industry
- 5+ years in regulatory compliance industry, ideally with significant experience in international markets
- Knowledge of Global AML compliance and Sanctions Regulations
- A creative approach to create substantiated solutions
- Project management experience
- Knowledge in payment regulations and peer-to-peer payments, knowledge of areas of Card, Cryptocurrency also ideal
- Legal background
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.