Performance Marketing Measurement Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
The Marketing Analytics team at Square is responsible for marketing technology and data infrastructure, making recommendations to increase revenue and improve spend, and measuring the impact of marketing campaigns. As a Measurement Analyst within the Marketing Analytics organization, you will analyze marketing performance results, develop and socialize insights, and promote experimentation to identify growth opportunities. You will be the liaison between the channel teams and the analytics team to ensure we have proper measurement in place for all marketing spend. You will work closely with numerous stakeholder teams, including Marketing, Data Engineering, or Product Marketing and report to the Manager of Marketing Analytics. You will be eligible for remote employment.
- Analyze and optimize our marketing investment across performance marketing channels
- Develop campaign insights to evaluate marketing effectiveness and inform optimization and future go-to-market strategies and decisions
- Keep a pulse on the latest measurement methodologies to measure efficacy of spend across all marketing channels
- Work with channel and product marketing teams to establish campaign goals and develop cross-channel measurement plans to ensure results are measurable
- Work with our analytics, ad operations, and data engineering teams to ensure measurement capabilities are in place before campaign execution
- Provide regular reports on marketing performance, ensuring consistency accuracy with relevant insights
- 2+ years of related experience evaluating marketing campaign effectiveness and performance analytics
- Experience working for an agency or marketing department with an understanding of marketing strategy
- Experience working with marketing measurement tools, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, incrementality testing, matched market testing, and A/B testing
- Expertise in marketing concepts and appropriate measurement capabilities across online and offline channels
- Familiarity with marketing automation and optimization platforms
- Experience maintaining complex spreadsheets, SQL and data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.