Global Contingent Worker Program (CWP) Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Square has an exciting career opportunity for a Global Contingent Worker Program (CWP) Analyst based in San Francisco, or remotely, to help scale a global contingent workforce program. You will provide support in driving adoption and efficiency of the CWP through process and system optimization and proactive stakeholder outreach.
You will determine help best practices to improve spend and build a scalable global program for Square's contingent workforce. Prioritizing the user-experience as an important requirement, you will partner with the CWP Manager and Square partners to create a program following important Square projects. You will also be responsible for overseeing daily program activities, driving program plans, and will partner closely with the Managed Service Provider (MSP), F&S, Procurement, HR, and other teams. You will report to the Global CWP Manager.
- Help build a scalable global CWP to manage all contingent labor workers
- In partnership with MSP, provide support for managers to CW guidelines and procedures
- Help assess, managing, and driving vendor relationships to ensure level of service support growing needs
- Provide guidance to company partners when evaluating contingent workforce staffing processes
- Be the essential contact for the MSP for issue resolution
- Work with partners (MSP, HR, Procurement and IT) to ensure streamlined worker onboarding and off-boarding
- Work with MSP to establish supplier metrics and performance feedback to improve
- Partner with MSP and our teams on essential plans that focus on consistency, transparency and support for the contractor population and hiring managers
- Create process documentation, document and ensure processes are communicated, and provide CWP training to partners across the organization
- Ensure service and satisfaction in all areas of position
- Support other ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of contingent workforce, vendor management, procurement or HR operations experience
- Solid Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint skills
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.