Production Manager (Video), TIDAL
- New York, NY
TIDAL is looking for a Production Manager, Video, to join our Culture & Content team in New York. You will partner with teammates and other departments to ensure brand cohesion, high-quality content, and comprehensive handling of all production processes. You will demonstrate impeccable editorial judgment while working in an energetic environment. You will stay connected with multiple teams building with production and post-production to create original digital video content. You will report to the Senior Creative Director of Video.
- Work with producers and correspondents spanning all content series and seeing it through to delivery across all digital platforms
- Manage staff and freelancers during development, production, and post
- Maintain a detailed Scheduling and Production Calendar
- Set and enforce deadlines on shoots and deliverables
- Partner with Operations, Legal and Finance teams to create budgets, forecast production spending and ensure all our projects are legally sound
- Communicate video's shared goals to all departments including Legal and Finance
- Fact-check all video content before publication and maintain the quality of work to a high standard
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Studio technical and talent management experience
- Experience with digital project management tools (Airtable, Frame IO, etc.)
- Knowledge of Frame IO and Airtable for managing assets and scheduling
- Knowledge of NLE platforms, audio editing and graphic design programs for clear communication with editors/technicians (Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, etc.)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.