- Chicago, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Square is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our Executive Operations team. Our Executive Assistants are the trusted strategic partners who hold everything together and promote collaboration. You will participate in wide-ranging, confidential and strategic tasks to support our goals and elevate our operations in an energetic and human-centric environment. We are looking for candidates with a natural passion for learning and who consistently execute at a high level.
- Provide administrative and strategic support for the leads on the Compliance team. Responsibilities include maintaining sensitive and complex calendars, independently balancing sensitive and complex priorities while coordinating cross-functionally and externally with many different partners. Provide supplementary on-the-ground coordination for the executives' daily operations.
- Be the executive's right hand by being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Find new, efficient and effective ways to maximize your executives' time and influence on the company.
- Thoughtful meeting administration, event planning, and program coordination. This includes proactively identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects and processes and preparing materials and agendas for team meetings.
- Foster relationships with cross-functional partners to help support team programs and goals,
- Invest in Square's centralized Executive Operations team, driving projects, team support, culture, and goals, leveraging the team's knowledge.
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or other relevant experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with experience supporting a growing team with a dynamic workflow.
- Ensemble energy - you enjoy working on a team to achieve shared goals, and you invest in your team.
- Airtight process - you are excellent at building the personal processes and systems that ensure your work is always right on time and error-free.
- Full comfort working in a remote working environment, collaborating with teammates over multiple locations and timezones.
- Technological savvy - experience working with Google Suite for Business, specifically Google Calendar.
- Must be able to work Pacific and Central time zones
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.