Senior Technical Recruiter, Design
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Build relationships and partner with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs, team goals, and set talent acquisition strategies
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process (market map through close), ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to evaluate and improve our processes and improve our ability to hire to Square
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research.
- Report to the Design Recruiting Lead for Seller
- At least 6 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, specifically working on Design/Creative roles in a competitive market
- Experience partnering directly with hiring partners, from new managers to executives
- A bias-to-action, and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience building or scaling recruiting processes and infrastructure
- The proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems
- Enthusiasm for and experience in inclusion and diversity initiatives and programs
- The desire for feedback and continuous growth to improve as a recruiter and strategic partner
- A positive, high-transparency, and collaborative approach to your work
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.