Senior Creative Recruiter
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
From the beginning, Design has been part of Square's primary strategy, and central to our product development process - therefore, the role of hiring designers is essential to Square's success. In this job you will be part of a team dedicated to recruiting for all Design roles across Square's Seller entire ecosystem of products. Not only will you aim to create an exceptional candidate experience while identifying and engaging with talent, but you'll also be essential to evolving and expanding upon our interview and hiring strategies. Recruiters at Square are true partners to the business. You will work with design leaders across the organization to better support their business and operate as a trusted talent consultant. You are knowledgeable and experienced working across a range of recruiting channels and the latest recruiting systems and tools. We are looking for a recruiter who is creative, flexible and thoughtful about how you identify solutions and scale processes.
- Build relationships and partner with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs, team goals, and set talent acquisition strategies
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process (market map through close), ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to evaluate and improve our processes and improve our ability to hire to Square
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research.
- Report to the Design Recruiting Lead for Seller
- At least 6 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, specifically working on Design/Creative roles in a competitive market
- Experience partnering directly with hiring partners, from new managers to executives
- A bias-to-action, and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience building or scaling recruiting processes and infrastructure
- The proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems
- Enthusiasm for and experience in inclusion and diversity initiatives and programs
- The desire for feedback and continuous growth to improve as a recruiter and strategic partner
- A positive, high-transparency, and collaborative approach to your work
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.