Product Designer, Loyalty + Gift Cards
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Philadelphia, United States
As a Product Designer at Square, you will drive design execution for our Loyalty and Gift Cards products—empowering our sellers to provide remarkable customer experiences. Product Design at Square is a full-stack endeavor; your work will run the gamut from primary research to information architecture, rapid prototyping, and visual design. You will play a direct role in helping businesses build stronger relationships with their customers through repeat visits and buyer rewards, reinvent the way programs work for buyer shopping and gifting locally, and support businesses as they get back on their feet as economies reopen. In addition to contributing to the growth of our Loyalty and Gift Card products, you will be a strong voice within the broader design community at Square.
**For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio and any relevant passwords**
- 6+ years of professional design experience, web and mobile/native
- A portfolio of work on which you were the primary designer, with moderate guidance from design leadership
- The ability to articulate high-level team goals and connect your work to larger team or company initiatives
- You plan, scope, and create work that contributes to a larger, long-term plan
- You propose and participate in usability and field research
- You are a passionate advocate for the user and experience
- You communicate your ideas and work to your direct team and other teams
- You take pride in the quality of your work and create professional, well-thought-out designs using established design systems
- You seek opportunities to improve your processes and skills
- You work on challenging, wide-reaching projects for your team
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.