Enterprise Account Sales Executive
- San Francisco, CA
Our Sales organization is looking for an accomplished sales professional with experience selling to VP and C-level executives to help grow our footprint into large, complex accounts ($50MM+). You have a passion for problem solving and finding opportunities for Square to help large companies improve and expand their commerce channels and capabilities. We are looking for someone who has experience in sales, business development, partnership building, and the ability to articulate complex systems to C-level executives.
- Lead the charge selling the Square platform into Enterprise level customers
- Build relationships with C-level executives (CFO, CIO, CTO, CMOs, and VPs) to understand product fit
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to provide a smooth onboarding
- Be a creative, trusted advisor for both clients and internal partners
- Work with Payments, Product, and Marketing teams to channel the customer voice internally, impact product roadmaps, and ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Excel in operating in a dynamic environment that is prone to change
- Achieve and exceed bi-annual sales goals
- Travel: ~40%
- 9+ years in a qualifying or prospecting role
- An interest in being a relationship builder, collaborative partner, and dynamic project manager
- The ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling a complex ecosystem of SaaS or payments products and solutions to the C-suite of Enterprise companies
- An ability to translate complex business concepts into concise and easy to understand conversations, and put structure to nebulous, unstructured problems
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.