Account Executive, Bilingual (FR/EN)
- Toronto, Canada
Square is looking for a bilingual Account Executive to join our Sales Team! You have a passion for problem-solving and the desire to find opportunities to help Square merchants grow. Your communication skills help you connect with customers by email and phone - quickly establishing trust and relationships, and building value throughout the sales process.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals
- Prospect sales opportunities and manage a pipeline of prospective accounts
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with Product, Marketing, and Partnerships teams
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships
- Be an ambassador of Square's brand and products
- Communicate with prospects by phone and email (80% of time)
- Have fun and not take yourself too seriously!
- Fluency in French and English (written and spoken)
- 1+ year in a sales closing role or at least 1 year in a qualifying or prospecting role
- Experience or an interest in outbound sales and prospecting
- Genuine curiosity about people and business
- Interest in implementing feedback to improve your craft.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.