Content & Strategy Lead, Social Lab, TIDAL
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a strategist to join our Social Lab and build the team's content strategy, channel strategy, and overall social marketing approach across the Internet. You will have experience producing content and building online communities for major brands, and is motivated by insights and real-time feedback. You will also have some impact on the in-app social experience for TIDAL, informing the social tools for artists and the fans who love them. There will be a major focus on channel growth and entertaining through content excellence, all while delivering on our goals and important metrics that push the brand forward. You will report to the Head of TIDAL Social Lab within the larger Brand Marketing team.
- Build our social media content, audience, and channel strategies.
- Produce high-quality, cross-channel creative content, telling the story of the brand while educating users about the service and entertaining followers.
- Grow TIDAL's social media impact through content and in collaboration with partners.
- Work with a variety of different teams across the broader organization and with external contacts, including artist relations, creative, editorial, product, growth, major music labels, agencies, and more.
- Lean on data to provide insights that positively impact content and social strategy.
- You will report to the Head of Social Lab, and feel empowered to communicate with and manage up to senior leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Increase engagement and productivity from the communities you manage.
- Establish content and channel strategies, defining our brand voice across social media
- Showcase your love for great storytelling to capture attention and increase engagement.
- Take principled risks — not afraid to test and learn. You are excited to put that knowledge back into the content and the channels, sharing insights with your teammates.
- 7+ years of experience in any combination of social marketing, social strategy, digital marketing strategy, social content production, advertising, and brand marketing strategy.
- Run/led social media channels for major brands (in-house or agency).
- Experience leading content efforts on a team within a large, diverse organization.
- Present and sell your ideas while building coalition and support.
- A creative background and naturally gravitate towards the big, exciting idea.
- Experience building media/marketing strategies and managing large budgets.
- A background working with business tools and social media platforms, analytics platforms, and Google Workspace.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.