Creative Partnerships Lead, Social Lab, TIDAL
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a Creative Partnerships Lead to join our Social Lab and build creative projects that engage creators — including artists, influencers, and brands. You will build and execute TIDAL's creator marketing strategy, focused on driving measurable and efficient growth, and expanding the network of creators we work with. You will manage a sizable media budget, allocating funds for ongoing and tentpole projects throughout the year. You will report to the Head of TIDAL Social Lab within the larger Brand Marketing team.
- Build our first creator marketing approach, focusing on a strategy for external partnerships and affiliate programming with artists, influencers, creators, brands, venues, and more.
- Manage end-to-end creator marketing campaigns, including defining success metrics, target audience, messaging, creative vision, and ongoing optimization.
- Work with a variety of different teams across the broader organization and with external contacts, including artist relations, creative, partnerships, editorial, major music labels, agencies, and more.
- Work with other parts of the Social Lab — strategy, community, content — to implement projects that live across TIDAL social channels.
- Use customer mindsets, trends, and behaviors to inform your strategy.
- Develop metrics and measurement solutions that demonstrate your impact.
- Identify opportunities with artists that TIDAL is well positioned to support, working with artist relations to create marketing campaigns to support artist programs.
- Uncover trends and creative storytelling opportunities that leverage creators to co-create engaging content with the brand.
- Understand the creator space, social platforms, content creation patterns, and their work within the larger industry.
- Be an expert on the latest social media and influencer trends and tools, providing recommendations on new channels to test and developing new ways of partnering with creators.
- Showcase your love for great storytelling, focusing on the details to capture attention and increase engagement.
- Take principled risks — not afraid to test and learn. You are excited to put that knowledge back into the content and the channels, sharing insights with your teammates.
- 7+ years of experience in any combination of influencer marketing, digital strategy, social media marketing, and brand marketing.
- A creative who naturally gravitates towards the big, exciting idea.
- Knowledge about YouTube creators, TikTokers, new channels, the broader creator space, and the entertainment space at large.
- A background in creative partnerships or influencer marketing.
- Spent time professionally building communities online for major brands.
- Experience building media/marketing plans and managing large budgets.
- Experience leading content efforts on a team within a large, diverse organization.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.