AML Reporting Specialist, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for an AML Reporting Specialist to assemble and manage presentations and reports related to metrics, forecasting and periodic status updates to support our Cash App Compliance program.
You will work with Compliance and specialty team members to ensure reports include accurate data. You will also support the Compliance operations team by managing report metrics that guide Compliance Lead decisions regarding production goals, forecasting, and capacity planning.
- Promote communication between data analytics and compliance teams to collect and present reporting metrics
- Communicate presentations that demonstrate relevant performance and risk indicators
- Partner with analytics and operations teams leads to identify and improve data quality opportunities with impact to metrics
- Maintain an understanding of Cash App products and compliance requirements as they relate to relevant reporting attributes
- Work with Compliance Leads to revise reporting requirements and attributes to meet evolving needs
- Develop or revise report output based on partner requirements and feedback
- Experience with data sourcing / data quality reporting
- Experience integrating data into presentations that communicate status to Compliance Leads
- Intermediate / expert experience using presentation and reporting tools
- 3+ years experience creating reports, presentations and communicating findings to team members and team leads
- Experience using database tools to manipulate and assess large complex volumes of data
- Data analytics skills that apply across numerous financial products in complex scenarios
- Experience as a Reporting Specialist in a compliance environment
- Experience working in BSA / AML or Fraud compliance environment
- General knowledge of AML or Fraud investigations
- Expertise with G Suite toolbox
- 4+ years experience creating presentations and communicating findings to team members and team leads
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.