Marketing Specialist, Paid Social
- Remote, CA, United States
- Alternate Location: Los Angeles, United States
Square is looking for an extraordinary Paid Social Specialist to help scale our new user growth in international markets. As a member of the Demand Generation team, you'll influence Social strategy across our core payments business and SaaS products. You will take a data-driven approach, increasing efficiency through optimizations and testing. You will report to the Marketing Performance Lead.
- Collaborate with Paid Social team to develop direct response strategy for Square's core set of business products with a data-driven approach
- Implement and optimize campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager to ensure campaign health and our ability to meet goals
- Own daily campaign monitoring, pacing, optimization, tracking, and reporting
- Surface opportunities for testing and improvements based on daily, weekly, and monthly trends
- Monitor reporting tools to understand channel effectiveness and react to changes in CPA, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Develop relationships with third-party partners (tech partners, creative agencies) to ensure we're following best practices
- Work with Creative, Product Marketing, Brand, and other teams to educate with a Paid Social lens, meet acquisition goals, and support overall projects
- At least 1 year of related performance marketing experience
- Experience working with multiple internal departments at once
- Background using analytics and data to create growth and optimize towards multiple KPIs
- Knowledge of Google Sheets for data analysis and campaign reporting
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.