Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Cash App
- San Francisco, CA
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
As part of our Business Team’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help lead scalable and efficient customer acquisition and winback programs for Cash App using paid marketing channels. You will be an early hire that will help scale the user acquisition discipline at Cash App. You will work with the Head of Growth Marketing to create a scalable process to help grow the Cash App user base through paid channels.
- Grow Cash App’s portfolio of paid marketing channels and programs through daily optimizations for scale and return on investment
- Find new investment areas to expand our marketing portfolio, owning test design, execution, analysis, and scaling the best opportunities
- Manage tracking and reporting on campaign and creative performance to uncover growth and optimization opportunities
- Rigorously test hypotheses and use data to drive decisions, including implementing the necessary analytical frameworks and reporting mechanisms to measure and drive success
- Partner with our product, brand, design, business operations and growth teams to launch new campaigns and initiatives
- Work with the product, brand, design, and growth teams on product launches, generating new creative, and other important projects
- 5+ years of work experience, with growth marketing and user acquisition experience or another data-driven and impact-oriented role at a high-growth tech company
- Experience across a variety of channels including paid social, demand side platforms, search, display, TV, and more.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities: you can pull your own data to answer your questions, and develop insights to take action from that data. Experience writing SQL queries and proficiency with data visualization tools (Tableau and Looker) strongly preferred.
- A penchant for translating your skills to new channels and projects - you tackle new challenges and channels strategically and carryover best practices or ideas from previous campaigns.
- Familiarity with mobile advertising and marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, SEO, ASO, in-product, push, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.