Technical Project Manager, Partnerships
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
The Partner Lifecycle & Operations team improves the experience of partnering with Square for hundreds of businesses listed on the App Marketplace--making things faster, more reliable, and optimizing productivity for the broader Partnerships Team. We rely on tools such as Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud, Iterable, and get feedback daily for everything from onboarding new partners, to building support macros, to tracking internal approval workflows. As a Technical Project Manager (TPM) focused on business process and technology, you'll manage solutions for complex problems to promote productivity across the Partnerships organization.You will accelerate delivery of projects through detailed documentation, making data-driven decisions, managing risks, and building cross-functional relationships. TPMs at Square are masters at wearing multiple hats, you are equally comfortable presenting to leadership as you are hashing out user stories. You will report into a Partnerships Program Manager.
- Remove obstacles and promote forward momentum across multiple projects by balancing competing priorities, defining milestones, tracking progress, understanding dependencies, and working with partners.
- Be an in-house Salesforce expert for the Partnerships team, maintaining data quality, understanding nuanced processes, identifying/evangelizing areas of opportunity, and designing creative solutions to automate manual tasks.
- Exercise experienced judgement that maximizes output while working with cross-functional teams who support multiple partners and have limited bandwidth
- Collaborate with teammates across all levels to facilitate and influence decision-making and problem-solving
- Promote project management best practices and train others on PM processes and tools across teams
- 2 or more years experience as a Salesforce administrator or equivalent work in systems, automation, process improvements.
- Background in communicating and translating non-technical to technical (and vice versa) requirements and discussions, organizational coordination, and running simultaneous projects.
- Comfort in performing data loads and proficiency in data quality excel formulas
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: Service Cloud, dataloader, Iterable, Looker, or SQL
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.