Product Marketing Manager, Customer Directory
- Remote, OR
We are looking for a strategic product marketer to drive and execute meaningful growth plans for Customer Directory, Square's set of mobile and web-based CRM applications used by millions of Square sellers to manage and grow their customer relationships. As Customer Directory PMM, you will help Sellers of all sizes and industries better understand their customers through data, and to create more personalized and cohesive omni-channel experiences.
You have a understanding of product strategy, market segmentation and marketing execution. We are looking for someone who has experience across the full acquisition funnel and product lifecycle, and is an excellent collaborator. Reporting to the PMM Lead, the Customer Directory PMM will help define and drive marketing strategies to grow the Customer Directory Seller base in all markets
- Leverage surveys, interviews, and quantitative usage analyses to identify target customers and growth opportunities, and to define how Customer Directory can meet distinct customer needs
- Partner with Product Management, Design and Engineering to determine the product strategy and feature roadmap
- Be the expert in Customer Directory's product positioning, value propositions, and foundational messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Lead a global go-to-market plan, ensuring all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Develop data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies to promote product growth and retention
- Track marketing program performance and improve through continuous testing
- Keep a pulse on competitors, helping our teams stay up to speed on the latest industry trends
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing in consumer or SMB tech
- Experience working closely with product management, engineering, analytics and design to scale products
- Experience in growth and lifecycle marketing via email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned channels
- Ability to strategically execute go-to-market plans to guide product awareness and usage amongst priority audiences
- Ample experience working with partners (marketing design, copywriting and web)
- Familiarity with marketing automation, A/B testing and analytics tools
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.