Finance Ops Product Manager, Square Financial Services
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Square Financial Services, Inc ("SFS") is Square's bank. We opened in March 2021 and provide lending and FDIC insured deposits services to small businesses on a nationwide basis. The SFS Product team enables the bank with modern infrastructure and high-quality services. We aim to become Square's bank in both name and practice, and focus on helping our external customers be successful.
SFS Fin Ops team exists to help the SFS Finance, Treasury and Accounting teams to meet regulatory reporting requirements. The team builds the necessary UIs, reports, infrastructure, tooling and data pipelines and prioritizes work which enables automation and self-serve access to all SFS's financial information. The team is based throughout the United States and open to remote applicants. The bank itself is in Mountain Time.
- Partner with Square Banking teams to ensure SFS's Finance and Treasury teams have complete and accurate financial data.
- Identify opportunities for self-serve and automated solutions to money movement, reconciliation, reporting and accounting.
- Scope system requirements to aid the Finance and Treasury teams in performing bank financial operations and Support important regulatory deliverables.
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience on a software platform or consumer oriented product.
- Accounting experience either in the form of your formal education or in a product management/eng capacity in a current or past role.
- Experience working with a high-performing team of software engineers, using Agile software development practices.
- Experience setting a vision and delivering complex projects involving many disciplines.
- Experience in financial services, banking, or payments.
- Familiarity with developer tooling, platforms, APIs or SDKs.
- Technical experience or education in software engineering or a related discipline.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.