Member Support & Experience Manager, TIDAL
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: St. Louis, United States
TIDAL is looking for a Manager of Member Services to help build and create core processes and growth execution. You will manage our existing vendor relationships, help forecast and staff for our needs, and manage and create KPIs that drive efficiency. You will report to the Head of Member Services to build a budget, deliver to company OKRs and engage in new market and product launches. Our Member Services team sits within the Customer Engagement organization.
- Motivate and coach your team to exceed performance goals, while also empowering them to advocate for the end-user.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service standards and representing the best interests of TIDAL
- Communicate direction of TIDAL's organization and promote adherence to procedures that support the department goals.
- Analyze reports to determine performance gaps and manage action plans to improve.
- Recommend and develop actions to improve customer satisfaction, and operational efficiencies.
- Work with other departments to keep informed and communicate with vendors
- Organize regular business reviews (with assigned vendors) to discuss call center / vendor performance reporting, Service level agreements, deliverables, compliance requirements, other contract expectations, relationship health and improvement plans,.
- Manage all activities associated with building external third-party partner / vendor / outsourcing call center relationships with assigned vendors
- Work with the teams to establish call center scorecards, measures of performance against selected Service Level Agreements (Service level agreement) according to contract terms, for assigned vendors.
- Plan and staff the customer support function as it evolves..
- Embrace change and contribute to a positive work environment
- 6+ years of demonstrated work experience in offshore and onshore Call Center Operations, related outsourcing, or operations managerial position
- Advanced proficiency with CRM tools, specifically Zendesk/Jira
- Experience developing and leading larger Contact Centers and individual specialists to maximize their potential and exceed targets
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, and travel when safe to do so
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.