Account Manager - English/French bilingual
- Dublin, Ireland
Square's global Account Management team works with existing high value Square sellers to further grow their businesses using Square's powerful ecosystem of products. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our European team, supporting our sellers based in Europe. You will be based out of the Dublin office but will have the option to work from home within the Republic of Ireland, even post Covid!
Reporting into your Account Management Lead, you will be an experienced account manager (specifically upselling and cross-selling existing customers), able to understand the unique challenges and opportunities for new markets. You will partner with local and global Square operational teams to help shape processes, systems, and metrics to ensure long term success of our seller base.
- Work with high growth businesses early in their life cycle
- Grow and retain our SMB and Mid Market seller base
- Understand customer needs and market trends, to ensure Square and Account Management deliver remarkable solutions to our sellers
- Use Square's value propositions to negotiate custom pricing
- Cross sell and upsell products and features through discovery, education and product onboarding support
- Work with the account management global working group by sharing seller insights, recommendations, operational needs and growth opportunities in France
- Work with Square go to market teams (Sales, Product, Marketing, Customer Success) to help uncover and surface product insights
- Achieve (exceed) targets - revenue outputs, inputs, customer satisfaction, and operational goals
- Fluency in French
- 3 years of Sales or Account Management experience, with a track record of success in Saas sales, customer retention and CSAT
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities, managing a pipeline and building client relationships to achieve revenue targets
- Ability to operate with ambiguity in a new market
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Ability to work with internal Square teams and departments at all levels
- Passion for small business
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.