Product Marketing Manager, Point of Sale - French/English Bilingual
- Dublin, Ireland
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager in our Dublin, Ireland office to launch and accelerate the delivery and growth of our flagship Square Point of Sale products in European markets. You will be the product expert responsible for defining and optimising the experience for sellers, their employees, and their buyers in these new markets. Our approach at Square is both customer-focused and data-driven. You will need to dig in to understand our customers and their needs, analyse data, and guide our outstanding team to move fast and ship remarkable solutions.
You will improve our business by also leading the localisation and go-to-market strategy and execution for new product launches. You will partner with product management, design, research, analytics and product marketing. This includes understanding the market and small business landscape, tracking market conditions affecting product acquisition and usage, understanding customer segments and the competitive environment, gathering product and seller insights, and feeding those insights and requirements back into the product roadmap. It will be the product marketer's job to ensure we build the right product to meet the needs of our sellers, partner with our sales and marketing teams to get the right messaging through the right channels, and collect and leverage seller feedback, insights and data analysis to improve our offering in-market.
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs through surveys, interviews, and product usage
- Help our US-based product teams engage with the European market and understand the experiences of the small businesses we serve
- Partner and collaborate with Product Management and Design to ensure product strategy and feature roadmaps support European market needs
- Partner with in-house and agency Research teams to gather qualitative and quantitative product feedback, along with relevant market trends/opportunities, and make recommendations back to product team to incorporate into roadmap
- Review competitive offerings and make recommendations for product differentiation
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns
- Lead the go-to-market plan, ensuring all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximising each channel, tracking program performance and optimising through continuous testing
- Gather and share product feedback from Marketing, Sales, and a broad range of cross-functional teams
- 5+ years professional experience
- Fluency in French and English
- Background in B2C marketing
- Experience partnering with in-house or agency Research teams to outline research needs and translate findings into applicable insights.
- Experience in growth or lifecycle marketing by email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned/ earned channels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.