IT Logistics Specialist
- Oakland, CA
- Manage and maintain with 100% accuracy global assets managed in Square’s asset management tool.
- Analyze, review and investigate inaccurate and/or missing information in the asset tool.
- Reconcile, find root cause, update and revise SOP and retrain as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate data verifications in both ticket, report format, and in the asset inventory to assure asset records are correct and readily available for support staff, including serial numbers, asset tags, model & specifications, end user assignments, and lifecycle dates.
- Create and manage the master catalog, part numbers and bill of materials.
- Create, revise and review standard operating procedures (“SOP”) for Asset Management Lifecycle
- Train IT Logistics personnel on the SOPs and audit.
- Oversee IT stockrooms globally
- Serve as the point of contact for IT escalations for the full life cycle of hardware and services at IT (request, deployment, procurement, receiving, asset verifications, lifecycle tracking, decom, elimination)
- Excel at documenting issue, providing updates to management, the team and users
- Understand how to maintain an asset database
- Experienced in the IT Business space and understand how to work with a global team
- Experienced mentoring people
- Experienced working with technical and non-technical team members.
- Have a passion for pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo
- Excel or Tableau (Power User)
- Analytical Skills
- Google Docs
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Oomnitza or Other Asset Management Tool
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.