IT Vendor Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
- Manage Professional Services, AV/VC and Office Builds relationships. Negotiations as required, SOW writing/review.
- Manage day to day hardware VAR’s.
- Forecast for on hand inventory
- Back up Circuit and PIE.
- Determine technology sourcing strategies for IT products, services, and digital platforms in consideration of our goals and priorities.
- Run strategic price negotiations with Business Applications suppliers to ensure regulatory compliance and favorable contract terms (in conjunction at times with Indirect Procurement)
- Create programs that review our hardware/software/services spend on an ongoing basis and ensure that Square is getting the best possible deal.
- 5+ years relevant experience IT Software, Hardware and services procurement.
- Experience presenting ideas and solutions to a variety of audiences, including executives, engineers and business teams.
- Experience mentoring junior personnel
- Proven track record negotiating software and hardware.
- Build business partnerships with customers, internal partners/stakeholders and
- Experience working with technical and non-technical team members.
- An ability to distill complex issues into solvable and applicable tasks.
- A passion for pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.