- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Within Creative Studio at Square team the Photography Producer is executional arm ensuring we always execute efficiently, and at the highest possible level. It requires close collaboration with numerous internal partners across the company. While the creative success of each project is up to it's art director(s), the operational and executional success in the Photo Producer's responsibility. You'll scope, inform, and lead work that impacts almost every aspect of our marketing and branding efforts through the production of excellent photography.
- Help determine project scope and deliverables, including strategy, creative (where applicable) budget estimates, project timelines, and distribution of assets for all photography projects
- Manage projects + schedule from kick-off/pre-production through final asset delivery – includes working with other teams, production partners and external crew and resources to oversee every detail, including scheduling, logistics, casting, crew, location, talent, and props, etc.
- On the ground support and leadership during shoot ensuring all runs smoothly on scope and within budget and all goals are met.
- Provide technical leadership through reviews, ensuring best practices are applied during all phases of production
- Oversee tracking for licenses, releases, and usage together with asset manager and business affairs team.
- Purchase and manage usage rights of stock photography
- Oversee and secure legal approvals in the course of our work to ensure Square is protected from trademark or IP infringement and we have proper contracts and documentation
- Communicate with cross-discipline peers and team leads regarding project milestones, potential hurdles, etc.
- 5+ years of post-university work experience
- Expert knowledge of all phases of photography process
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Translate requirements into creative projects
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role and understanding of methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop plans and run team meetings
- Excellent writing, editing, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with budget management
- Client-facing experience, including development and negotiating of project scopes and budgets
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.