Senior Designer - Product Creative
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
The Cash App Creative team works at the intersection of brand and product to shape and choreograph an exceptional customer experience. The Senior Designer Product Creative will lead business critical campaigns and narratives from concept to execution, focused primarily on translating our brand into messaging and art in our product. Working with multidisciplinary teams, you will be responsible for guiding multiple campaigns and features to launch, in close coordination with Business, Marketing and Brand teams.
- Coordinate creative process and strategy for Feature campaigns and messages
- Work independently and collaboratively on projects and tasks to support Marketing and Growth campaigns
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to help solve complex business problems
- Translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts that build customer trust and joy across mediums
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop concepts, designs and art direction
- Elevate brand aesthetics while supporting overall brand direction
- Work with partners across Cash App to guarantee an integrated brand experience
- Set and meet deadlines, work in close collaboration with partners
- 6+ years of experience as a designer
- Strong sense of both product and brand realms
- Illustration and graphic skills
- Experience translating established brands into new expressions and spaces
- Experience with advertising and the product development process
For consideration, please submit a portfolio of work with your application and provide the password, if necessary to view your work.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.