Enterprise Product Manager, Go-To-Market
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
At Square, we build elegant solutions to solve problems. As an Enterprise Product Manager, you will be a part of the Business Technology team with a focus on support for Square's Go-To Market teams. You will work with a variety of collaborators, including Customer Success, Sales and others to build and oversee execution of a systems roadmap that aligns to our strategy. As part of this role, you will understand our internal users and will focus on increasing the efficiency of our vertically integrated operations, building scalable platforms, and creating excellent internal tools that help develop and customize operational workflows.
- Inspire creativity and translate Go-To Market executive strategy to ensure cohesiveness across supported teams
- Be a strategic technology partner and maintain relationships with product owners, leaders, and sales engineering teams
- Consult and guide partners to maximize value of connected applications including Salesforce and other third-party tools or integration platforms
- Manage project intake, prioritization, and definition processes for supported partners and programs
- Find and address risks, dependencies, and impacts across business and technology teams
- Manage and work with project delivery teams to guide projects through execution and delivery
- Maintain and report on overall program progress, status, and health
- Build upon existing internal partnerships: iterate and enable new projects that increase team collaboration and operational efficiency
- 6+ years of project or program management experience
- 3+ years of enterprise experience using common GTM Tools (Salesforce, etc.) to develop solutions
- Led the delivery of company-wide strategic programs
- Experience in how to summarize complex internal needs across the company
- Experience with project management methodologies to manage timelines
- Experience with agile-scrum methodologies for sprint execution
- Understanding of high-level GTM processes across Support, Sales, etc.
- Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment
- Impeccable customer success mindset
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.