Global Product Marketing Lead, Customers & Point of Sale
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
We are looking for someone to manage the Product Marketing team for the suite of Point of Sale Add-On products, including Square Invoices, Team Management, Square Marketing, Square Loyalty, Square Gift Cards, and more. This is a leadership role with responsibility over a diverse portfolio of SaaS-based products and services that integrate across the Square ecosystem, helping our Sellers manage their employees and engage with their customers. Reporting to the Global Product Marketing Lead for Point of Sale, you'll help promote portfolio strategies, ensuring scale in our operating model and processes, and developing the team to accomplish our business goals.
- Oversee the global growth of the Point of Sale Add-Ons suite of products, with responsibility for delivering on business metrics and revenue growth across each product and market
- Understand the voice of our customers, and translate their needs into opportunities for product strategy
- Manage a team of 6-8, made up of managers and IC product marketers
- Oversee the team's development of annual and quarterly plans that increase growth across the customer lifecycle, and ensure tactics are high-impact, high-quality and produce meaningful results or learning
- Build relationships throughout the company to help unify our narrative, amplify our strategy, and build more collaborative and efficient work processes
- Develop and refine processes that allow efficient work and transparency with different teams
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing or related marketing fields; 5+ years of experience managing product marketers
- Portfolio Experience - experience overseeing Product Marketing for multiple products, including responsibility for delivering on business metrics and revenue growth
- Excellent management skills, with an ability to excite and lead a geographically distributed product marketing team, develop people, and link performance to overall goals
- Knowledge of SaaS-based and freemium business models along with email and paid marketing for both acquisition and lifecycle marketing
- Experience working with product teams to determine product strategy
- Previous background in B2C marketing, preferably with experience in either consumer apps / technologies, early stage startups, or with exposure to small business audiences
- A BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.