Product Marketing Manager, Restaurants (Bilingual ES/EN)
- San Francisco, CA
Square is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for our Square for Restaurants product ecosystem, to ensure the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels at the right time. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who excels in a collaborative, creative, and fast-growing business. Additionally, you have a desire to problem solve with teams like Analytics, Product Management, and Design to reach new solutions.
- Partner with product management, design, and engineering to determine the strategy, roadmap, and success metrics for related products and experiences
- Ensure product fit and long-term lifecycle management
- Embody the voice of our customers, and translate their needs into opportunities for product strategy, product direction, and marketing messaging
- Establish the ideal customer profile and identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs
- Evolve the product positioning and messaging hierarchy as functionality changes
- Ensure growth across the customer lifecycle, focusing on high-impact tactics and high-quality results and insights
- Develop data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies aimed at optimizing product growth and retention with internal partners
- Lead go-to-market strategies, tactical plans, and post-launch marketing programs
- Fluency in Spanish (written and spoken)
5+ years of experience in strategy and marketing experience with 3+ years in a product marketing role building the go-to-market strategy
- Experience working with product management, engineering, analytics, design, channel marketing, and creative to grow products
- Experience deriving seller insights through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience developing strategic direction, executing go-to-market plans, and working with product teams to determine product strategy
- Experience communicating with senior leadership and cross-functional teams
- Previous background in B2C and B2B marketing, preferably with experience in consumer technologies, early stage startups, or high-growth SaaS
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent command of the Spanish language
- At least 2 years of experience marketing to multicultural audiences in the United States
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.