Partner Success Vendor Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: Atlanta, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
As a member of the Cash Customer Operations team, the Partner Success Vendor Manager will report directly to our Senior Global Customer Success Partner Lead. The Partner Success team's objective is to improve the Partner site performance and capabilities to support all queues, work types, and channels desired to provide the best overall customer experience. The ideal candidate for the Partner Success Vendor Manager role is fierce not only with our Partners, but also with our customers and our internal organization. We are seeking a creative problem-solver and a collaborative team member who is energized by working with people, while still being a strong independent worker. This role will help Cash App build world-class advocate support at our Partner sites.
To support this goal you will:
- Collaborate with Cash App work streams based on specific projects and business needs, while effectively keeping all Partner Success and Cash Customer Operations and Vertical Departments key stakeholders updated on important initiatives and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain strong influential relationships with all external vendors and/or third party stakeholders by keeping the focus on business needs and ensuring all partnerships remain fully aligned on the expectations of the contractual agreement(s).
- Create overall objectives and key results for your specific Partner Success area of focus on an annual and quarterly basis, in collaboration with the Senior Global Customer Success Partner Lead..
- Oversee the execution of all projects and initiatives that are directly related to your area of focus, participate in monthly and/or weekly business reviews, develop ongoing communication cadence and inspection of action plans to be executed by the Partner team.
- Gather and summarize relevant data to improve processes and tools, while ensuring resources are allocated properly to maximize efficiency and support in scaling the business
- Proactively seek out and identify business needs that positively impact and support the overall customer experience and appropriately relay all necessary information to key partners; create and share potential solutions as needed
- Support the overall optimization of the Partner Success organization by utilizing all company programs and products that support collaboration and efficiency in your daily workflows and projects
- At least 3+ years of vendor/BPO management experience
- Appropriately represent the Cash brand while interacting with foreign and domestic partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Coachable mindset, interested in implementing feedback, and dedicated to continuous personal improvement
- Comfort with ambiguity and resilient when facing rapid change
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience (internal and external)
- An ability to multi-task by navigating systems applications while driving resolutions
- An ability to work weekends as part of a rotating schedule; working-hours flexibility
- An ability to work public holidays as needed
- An ability and desire to travel if needed
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.