Internal Mobility Programs Specialist
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for an Internal Mobility Programs Specialist to partner with our team of external Recruiters, HRBPs and Hiring Managers to mobilize internal talent across Square. You will work closely with cross functional teams to provide a seamless hiring process and facilitate internal transfers across a variety of teams and roles.
- Facilitate the internal mobility process from application through hiring decision for employees across the company
- Advise hiring teams on the internal mobility process and be a consultative partner with their internal transfer situations
- Provide clear and proactive communication to candidates, Recruiters, and hiring partners to ensure all parties are aligned and informed on hiring statuses
- Improve operational efficiencies within the teams you support to scale with the growth of the company
- 2+ years of experience in Internal Mobility/Recruiting, Human Resources or Operational roles
- Experience communicating across a diverse group of partners
- Experience managing multiple competing projects and being proactive to move projects forward through completion
- The ability to understand someone's struggle and apply a client-first mindset
- Experience holding stakeholders accountable and delivering feedback
- The ability to manage a high volume of candidate/client activity while still providing an excellent customer experience
- An affinity for working across different HR/Talent systems and tools and understanding of how to use data to solve problems
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.