Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Cash App
- New York, NY
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
As part of our Business Team’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help lead scalable and efficient customer acquisition and winback programs for Cash App using paid marketing channels. You will be an early hire that will help scale the user acquisition discipline at Cash App. You will work with the Head of Growth Marketing to create a scalable process to help grow the Cash App user base through paid channels.
- Grow Cash App’s portfolio of paid marketing channels and programs through daily optimizations for scale and return on investment
- Find new investment areas to expand our marketing portfolio, owning test design, execution, analysis, and scaling the best opportunities
- Manage tracking and reporting on campaign and creative performance to uncover growth and optimization opportunities
- Rigorously test hypotheses and use data to drive decisions, including implementing the necessary analytical frameworks and reporting mechanisms to measure and drive success
- Partner with our product, brand, design, business operations and growth teams to launch new campaigns and initiatives
- Work with the product, brand, design, and growth teams on product launches, generating new creative, and other important projects
- 5+ years of work experience, with growth marketing and user acquisition experience or another data-driven and impact-oriented role at a high-growth tech company
- Experience across a variety of channels including paid social, demand side platforms, search, display, TV, and more.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities: you can pull your own data to answer your questions, and develop insights to take action from that data. Experience writing SQL queries and proficiency with data visualization tools (Tableau and Looker) strongly preferred.
- A penchant for translating your skills to new channels and projects - you tackle new challenges and channels strategically and carryover best practices or ideas from previous campaigns.
- Familiarity with mobile advertising and marketing channels (i.e. paid ads, SEO, ASO, in-product, push, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.