Brokerage Fraud Representative, Cash App
- Portland, OR
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
We've recently introduced Cash App Investing and now you can instantly buy stock in your favorite companies with as little as $1 using our free fractional trading feature! We're looking for a world class leader to be the face of our broker-dealer subsidiary, Cash App Investing LLC. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has experience with customer fraud correspondence.
- Corresponds with customers on a regular basis via email.
- Reviews and actions accounts in accordance with firm policy and procedure.
- Collaborates with lead, compliance, and risk teams to identify risks and opportunities under the scope of the risk and fraud mitigation area.
- Performs daily operational processing functions pertaining to account updates and maintains records in accordance with firms Written Supervisory Procedures.
- Assists in providing feedback to document standard operating procedures and job aids.
- High-level understanding of SEC / FINRA regulations that pertain to the subject matter.
Due to licensing and compliance requirements, the Fraud Representative role will work out of our Portland, Salt Lake City, New York City, or St. Louis office.
- 1-3 years of experience in brokerage operations with a focus on customer account fraud.
- FINRA Licenses: Series 7 and 63 required. Bonus: Series 99.
- Knowledge and respect for SEC/FINRA regulatory and compliance rules and regulations.
- Well experienced in working closely with a broker dealer’s back office team in risk operations.
- Someone who thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for our mission of economic empowerment through serving the underserved
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.