Enterprise Implementation Specialist
- Chicago, IL
- Employees can work remotely
Enterprise Project Managers (Implementation Specialists) lead the final stages of the sale, working with Square's strategic merchants to implement and activate new accounts. Client Services Reps use project management skills, and product/industry knowledge to lead client onboarding. As well, they are instrumental in ensuring the documentation and tracking of feature requests to inform future product roadmaps. This is a customer-facing role that involves a combination of remote and onsite merchant interactions with Square's largest sellers.
A successful Enterprise Project Manager will: (1) provide an incredible onboarding and training experience for new clients, (2) help with the sales cycle by providing exceptional implementation skills, and (3) develop new efficiencies to shorten the onboarding sales process.
- Implement the onboarding process and training curriculum to hold sellers and team members responsible for timelines.
- Identify and address potential obstacles during the onboarding process, manage stakeholder communication accordingly, and create strategies for driving success.
- Manage multiple complex projects across many Merchants at once, often with competing timelines and requiring resource prioritization.
- Maintain expertise in Square's platform and ecosystem by keeping up to date with routine product updates and releases.
- Provide ad-hoc white-glove support to Square's largest sellers.
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, collaboration, and positivity while often working under deadlines with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build fruitful lasting relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the voice of our up-market seller is actively heard and prioritized within Square's Product Teams.
- 6+ years experience in a customer-facing role; 3+ years experience in a project management or implementation role
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with competing priorities, resources and timelines
- The capacity to distill complex enterprise requirements, craft tailored solutions, and explain detailed technical solutions and strategies in an easily digestible fashion
- Applied knowledge of project management methodology, techniques and tools
- Experience in the POS, Payments or Tech industries
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.