Project Manager, Launch Readiness
- Dublin, Ireland
The Launch Readiness Team ensures new products in development are thoroughly validated with an audience of enthusiastic beta testers. Launches range from small feature updates to large product launches spanning: hardware, point of sale, partnerships, and SaaS.
We're looking for a Portuguese-speaking Project Manager! You'll own recruiting efforts and improve participation in each featured programme while collecting essential feedback and escalating issues for resolution. This is a strategic role that will partner with Product, Marketing, Communications, Legal, Compliance, Engineering teams, and more.
- Partner with Product to design and kick-off successful beta programme
- Source and qualify leads for beta programme, with outreach over the phone, email, and social media
- Escalate bugs for resolution and ensure speedy set up for all sellers
- Uncover customer insights by working with our users
- Participate in hardware and software testing
- Track, communicate status and monitor all active beta participants
- Create the customer experience story and present recommendations to product teams
- Work with Communications, Product Marketing, and Marketing teams to highlight sellers to feature in press and clarify the value propositions that are resonating most for your region
- Give Exit Criteria recommendations for beta programme.
- Portuguese bilingual required, additional European language a plus
- 3+ years relevant experience in sales, project or programme management, other customer-facing experience
- Experience conducting first-hand research
- Experience with JIRA, Salesforce, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and willingness to learn SQL
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.