Sr. Product Design Recruiter
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
As a Sr. Product Design Recruiter, you will lead recruitment efforts to identify uniquely accomplished, creative individuals to help guide our brand forward. You will be responsible for building strategies to engage and build relationships with exceptional talent across product design, art direction, writing, production, design operations, motion design and more. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior leadership and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience for an innovative and scaling organization
- Experience sourcing, engaging and hiring talent specifically for product design roles
- An eye for design and aesthetic that aligns with team objectives
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems while collaborating with business partners to achieve a common goal
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with individuals in a highly competitive market
- Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes through collaboration with cross functional stakeholders throughout the organization
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to inform hiring decisions and process
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.