Senior Creative Recruiter, Cash App
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
As a Senior Creative Recruiter, you will lead recruitment efforts to identify uniquely accomplished, creative individuals to help guide our brand forward. You will be responsible for building strategies to engage and build relationships with exceptional talent across creative design, art direction, writing, production, design operations, motion design and more. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior leadership and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience for an innovative and scaling organization
- Experience sourcing, engaging and hiring creative and design talent
- An eye for design and aesthetic that aligns with team objectives
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems while collaborating with business partners to achieve a common goal
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with individuals in a highly competitive market
- Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes through collaboration with cross functional stakeholders throughout the organization
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to inform hiring decisions and process
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.