Product Manager, Inventory
- Atlanta, GA
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
Our Inventory team serves all applications introduced into Square's ecosystem where sellers have a need for supply, availability, and reservations.
As a Product Manager on our Inventory platform team, you will develop the strategy, set the roadmap, and determine the requirements — in collaboration with design, engineering, and analytics — to create a shared platform for inventory management across Square.
You'll work with engineering on first-class inventory and fulfillment management tools, solve new challenges Square teams face as our ecosystem of products grows, and ensure our services scale and are available. You will report to the Head of Product for Catalog & Identity and work with product managers in our Seller organization.
- You understand supply chains, availability, and ecommerce fulfillment lifecycle
- You are excited to empower sellers in functional areas of inventory management
- You can provide direction and rally a team on the highest priority problem to solve
- You can advocate for collaborative solutions with a diverse group of partners
- You enjoy working with other teams with as much passion as consumers
- You have a growth-based approach to the success of your product
- You can write with brevity and clarity
- You have at least 8 years of experience in product management
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.