Senior Systems Manager, Cash App
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
The Cash Sr. Systems Lead is a manager of managers position who will lead the operational and strategic work performed by the Systems Operations team. You anticipate problems before they become problems, using exceptional critical thinking skills, problem solving, and sound decision making to rapidly diagnose and resolve impediments to the optimal delivery of services to CCO (cash customer operations). You will get to use your strong collaboration skills by connecting the dots between business needs and technology solutions, as well as process optimization. The role reports to the Integration Services Lead and partners closely with Customer Operations, Shared Services, Product, and Engineering teams.
● Define operational strategy to support the work of Cash Customer Operations
● Define strategy for recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent into the team
● Manage and negotiate with vendors and partners to create favorable outcomes for Cash App ● Contribute to roadmap and budget discussions
● Set standards for managing system, team, and individual performance
● Build constructive relationships to ensure exceptional support for CCO.
● Act as an escalation point for issues during business and non-business hours, as well as attend meetings in other timezones when needed.
● Perform other duties as assigned
● 5 years+ experience working in a formal leadership role
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in area of specialty (Business, Information Services) or equivalent
● Analyst, Architect, or Engineering experience with Salesforce, enterprise grade workforce management tools, such as NICE, content management tools, and/or social tools. Experience with ML or automation a plus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.