Performance Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
We are looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help promote new seller acquisition through paid media channels. As a member of our Demand Generation Team, you'll design overarching strategic projects across a variety of digital and offline channels to support Square's core payments business and SaaS product offerings.
- Support acquisition campaigns across digital and offline channels for a subset of merchant products
- Contribute to strategic documents across multiple teams at Square
- Summarize complex ideas into relevant recommendations for senior executives
- Present creative briefing that defines program goals and measurable outcomes
- Maintain reports, budgets, campaign performance, return on investment, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Collaborate with other performance marketing specialists to uncover growth opportunities aligned with financial goals
- Build tests to validate hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations based on in-depth analyses
- Manage campaigns with a data-driven approach and compile insights to inform strategic decisions
- Report channel metrics, goals, and other KPI's both weekly and monthly
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results to company partners (such as Product Marketing and Creative/Production)
- 3+ years of related performance marketing experience, specifically within paid marketing
- Experience reporting out to senior executives and partnering across internal teams
- Background in Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Advanced experience with analytical tools such as Excel and SQL
- Experience analyzing performance data for optimizations towards typical KPIs
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.