Account Executive - English/Spanish Bilingual
- Dublin, Ireland
Square is looking for a tenured Account Executive - EN/ES Bilingual with a positive and winning attitude to join our Sales team. You will create an outbound strategy and work with a business development representative to build a book of business. Your entrepreneurial spirit and passion for problem solving will help in identifying ideal merchants that can grow with Square's platform. You have experience with negotiating and closing complex deals.
- Lead the charge and introduce Square to upmarket merchants in Europe
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close while partnering with other teams to ensure successful onboarding for our merchants
- Lead in developing and circulating your best practices which are the foundation of this growing team
- Consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Work independently with support from our global sales team
- Have fun and not take yourself too seriously
- Be an outward-facing ambassador of Square's beliefs, brand, and products
- 3+ years' experience in a closing role, focusing on net new opportunities
- Both English and Spanish fluency, spoken and written
- Proficiency in Catalan is preferable
- Surpass sales targets, selling a diverse ecosystem of products, and closing complex deals
- The ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Business development experience (e.g. hunting and cold calling)
- A collaborative and team player mentality
- Salesforce experience is a plus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.