Creative Program Manager - Cash Labs, Cash App
- New York, NY
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees working globally across office and remote locations, with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and we’ve got offices and remote teammates across the globe. Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Cash App operates. No matter the location, we tailor our experience to ensure our employees are creative, productive, and happy.
Check out our locations, benefits, and more at cash.app/careers to learn more!
The Cash App Creative team works at the intersection of brand and product to shape and choreograph an exceptional customer experience. We are looking to hire a stellar Creative Program Manager for the Cash Labs team, a unique pillar within Creative and Design that focuses on incubating deep genre-fluid brand experiences for our customers.
The Creative Program Manager for Cash Labs will facilitate daily creative operations and manage complex, cross-functional projects within the Cash Labs roadmap. You will build and maintain a high-functioning operating rhythm that provides visibility, coordination, and alignment for all Cash Labs work. You will partner closely with the Creative Leadership of Cash Labs to amplify the way the team works and help maintain creative quality for all work produced. Reporting to the Head of Creative + Design Operations, this role will also partner more broadly with operations peers to build solutions that allow the entire Design organization to scale effectively.
- Partner closely with Cash Labs Leadership to define, scope and track complex program priorities, and manage dependencies end-to-end
- Set and own the successful operating rhythm for how the Cash Labs team runs
- Lead primary stakeholders through deadlines and deliverables; be the source of truth for status, clarity within the Cash Labs program; effectively communicate milestones, timelines, action items and updates
- Facilitate and drive progress of the work based on larger team goals and objectives
- Partner with Head of Creative + Design Operations to drive clarity and transparency for your program work; creative effective tracking systems and processes that scale with the rest of the Design organization
- Proactively assess and de-escalate risks; work closely with Cash Labs Leadership and Head of Creative + Design Operations to problem solve when larger needs arise
- Manage resources and budgets within the Cash Labs program; partner with Head of Design Operations and Cash Labs Leadership to forecast total budgets and proactively resource for your program’s needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your primary stakeholders across Design, Marketing, Engineering, Research +Operations
- Within the Design Operations function, share working frameworks and models of operating back with the team to drive larger org-wide adoption where effective
- 5-8 years experience in program management, project management and/or producing
- Experience managing projects that include both physical and digital experiences
- Deep passion for building and scaling creative programs and communities
- Proficiency in program management + stakeholder management, especially user-centered design processes + iterative development processes
- Knowledge of inner-workings of Product, Design and tech teams
- Working knowledge of common project management tools (Notion, Airtable, G Suite, etc.)
- Effective, clear and proactive communicator
- Ability to be self-directed and take initiative in problem solving on multiple concurrent workstreams
- Not afraid to get hands dirty, dive right into the work (big or small), and bring calm to the chaos
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.