Workforce Analyst - Customer Support, Verse
- Madrid, Spain
Verse is a financial brand within the ecosystem of Square, located in Barcelona. Our goal is to take the friction out of spending and sharing money through peer-to-peer transactions. Our digital wallet allows you to share payments instantly, safely, and free of charge in select European countries.
We are collaborating closely with the Cash App organization to build a product that refines the world’s relationship with money by making it universally accessible. This partnership will enhance support and continued investment in our company’s growth across the European Union.
We want to hire the best talent to join our team in Spain. We are open to hire in Barcelona and Madrid. Interested in learning more?
What you'll do:
• Provide reporting and analysis on key service Customer Support metrics, including agent capacity planning, utilization/productivity, service levels, performance and executive dashboards.
• Perform User Happiness Specialist Customer Support tasks (handle Customer Support tickets, calls and chats) as part of day to day duties (40-60% of time)
• Monitor performance of contact center by analyzing real time staffing to identify gaps and scheduling needs to achieve daily and monthly service level standards.
• Analyze work volume variances to forecast and provide direction to adjust scheduling/staffing levels accordingly.
• Evaluate unplanned events and/or excess workload volume during high volumes and adjust for variances.
• Provide real-time feedback to Supervisor Lead to ensure awareness of the Customer Support performance and the availability to pull customer facing employees off customer contacts for coaching and special projects.
• Monitor and manage daily needs, both scheduled and ad-hocked in multi-site, multi-skill environment. • Manage email/ticket cases and ensure all queues are distributed amongst the team specialists and worked in a timely manner.
• Assist in preparing data for headcount/budgeting needs with the ability to track overtime impacts and benefits.
• Interface with IT departments on reporting and tracking system issues.
• Onboard agent profiles within the WFM tool and maintain skill set settings as agents reach new goals.
• Analyzes trends such as call volume, AHT and attendance to understand and plan for potential over staffing/under staffing conditions; adjusts plans prior to and/or same day based on the ability of Customer Support to attain appropriate performance results.
• Maintain constant communication with Supervisor Lead teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
• Enforce schedule compliance and adherence and advises management of schedule changes by utilizing WFM notification system whenever team members request meetings, pause requests, changes to pre assigned schedules.
• Recognize and interpret trends/changes in the business seasonality/holidays and business/marketing events.
• Perform additional tasks as assigned.
• Self-starter, able to work independently and effectively with general direction in a fast-paced and growing organization.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact at all levels.
• Strong analytical, written, oral and reading communication skills in order to accurately obtain, interpret, and transcribe a variety of communications.
• Ability to align with company goals and track performance against goals.
• Multi-tasker, with ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and take pride in one’s work. • Continuous improvement mindset of evaluating existing processes to find operational efficiencies. • Knowledge of contact center technology (ACD, IVR, and WFM) tools (preferred)
• Ability to adjust staffing needs to meet business with unplanned events or excess call volumes to meet daily Service Level goals.
Verse treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines and applicable regulations.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your request and information as confidentially as possible in accordance with our privacy policies and applicable requirements. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.