Senior Salesforce Developer
- Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
At Square, we build elegant solutions to solve real problems. As a Go- to- Market Salesforce Developer, you will develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform and report to Go-to-Market Delivery Lead. You will design, code, and implement Salesforce applications and create timelines and development goals. Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Lead projects throughout important phases of the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Improve platform code performance, security, scalability, and reliability by identifying process bottlenecks, data issues, and inconsistencies.
- Lead technical design sessions and architecting/documenting technical solutions that are aligned with our goals.
- Lead as a CPQ expert and configure and develop in Salesforce CPQ.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing and new projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project and scalability of the platform.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations and data migration elements of projects.
- Work with partners, engineers, and business systems analysts to determine CRM needs and help implement best practices.
- Provide estimates to implement an end-to-end solution based on our requirements.
- Manage and guide the development team on delivering quality code and test classes.
- Mentor junior technical team members.
- Relevant experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with application and software development
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience supporting enterprise scale solutions
- Development experience using Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Web Services, and Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData)
- Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with all systems using third-party APIs and other backend programming languages
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce.com platform capabilities, functionalities, and limitations specifically around governor limits and best practices
- Experience with Salesforce Administration including configuration, standard data model, security, and automations such as validation rules, workflows, process flows
- Experience with development tools such as Sublime, Git, MavensMate, or Visual Studio Code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce CPQ certifications
- Experience with CPQ and quote to cash processes
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator and Developer (Application, Platform)
- Experience with architectural principles for cloud-based platforms such as SaaS
- Previous roles in a consulting or high growth, tech environment desired
- Experience with the new lightning framework desirable
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.