Recruiting Manager, Incubation
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Talent Acquisition is a strategic function that enables Squares growth, shapes our culture, and identifies the talent we need. As a Technical Recruiting Manager, you will oversee a team of full-cycle technical and business recruiters. You will lead a high-functioning recruitment team that builds strategies to engage and build relationships. You will partner closely with leadership to create and implement global strategic initiatives to support the Incubation organization. The Incubation Recruiting Team focuses on building teams for the newly acquired or created business units and supports the more experimental parts of Square, making this team one of the most fast-paced and dynamic recruiting teams in existence.
We pride ourselves on crafting programs that align with individual teams' needs, so creativity and flexibility are requirements for success. With that also comes autonomy and the freedom to experiment, which when measured, drives decisions that allow Square recruiting to improve. *This role will be based in the US, but the office location is flexible (including remote).
- Mentor and scale a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Managers
- Partner with senior engineering leadership and executives to create comprehensive recruiting strategies aligning recruiting plans with prioritization of the business
- Be a consultative advisor to the business, leading strategic discussions to build teams holistically
- Partner with mission-critical stakeholders within the finance, legal, and people functions
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Leverage data to evaluate and optimize current hiring processes for operational efficiency
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience; preferably for an innovative and scaling organization
- 3+ years of leadership experience in the talent function
- Ability to lead a globally distributed recruiting team through consistent mentorship
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders to accomplish a common goal
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to story tell
- A positive and team-oriented approach to your work, defining your success through the contributions of others.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.