Global Workplace Experience Lead
- New York, NY
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: San Francisco, United States
We are looking for an experienced workplace professional to develop the Square Workplace team and programs for our growing portfolio of offices around the globe. You will create spaces and programs that inspire our employees and visitors by showcasing our product and brand inside the space and through virtual engagements on internal platforms. You are creative and have a keen ability to develop purpose-driven programs for a hybrid workforce. You are experienced in managing the operations of an office environment, take pride in making all of our spaces both beautiful and functional, and know how important even the tiniest details are to making an environment great. You understand the landscape of a hybrid office and are comfortable managing dynamic spaces building programs for employees who are in person and remote. You will report to our Global Real Estate and Workplace Lead.
We are open to remote as long as one can go to any Square office in the US easily as given the nature of the role it will require visiting the offices on a determined cadence.
Locations: Atlanta, NYC, Portland, Oakland, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Scottsdale, Seattle, or St. Louis.
- Build a Workplace team to make our Square offices excellent
- Develop and celebrate Square office identity by building and implementing unique programs and designing spaces and virtual engagements that highlight our product and brand
- Partner with internal and external partners on the Design & Construction process of our new office builds
- Partner with the facilities team to ensure the adequate upkeep of our office locations and highlight any relevant concerns
- Work with internal comms, L&D, I&D and HR to develop the right programming to support the experience of a employee
- Work cross-functionally with T&S, AV, IT and Recruiting to align support team goals
- Lead ongoing projects that build and evolve the culture of our team
- Manage workplace budgets and operational processes for the office portfolio
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 6+ years of building and managing dynamic teams
- Strong leadership profile, ability to identify concerns, provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as lead and motivate cross-functionally towards project goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial and operational skills
- Accept and deliver feedback creatively to achieve improved results
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.