Senior Growth Product Marketing Manager, Appointments
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
We are looking for a creative, organized, and results-oriented individual to join Square as a Senior Growth Product Marketing Manager, on our Square Appointments team. You will work closely with product marketing managers and product managers to achieve the team's marketing goals and drive growth for the business. This role will have a strong emphasis on the opportunity identification, solution design, creation, execution, and optimization of growth campaigns including email, in-product, and offline channels. Success in this role means working cross functionally to design, launch, and analyze marketing campaigns. You'll be responsible for driving business goals and engagement across Square's products. You will report to the Product Marketing Lead, Appointments.
The ideal candidate who is motivated to dive in and learn by doing. You can ramp up quickly, partner well with our cross-functional teams, and work effectively against goals.
- Set the vision, roadmap, and direction for growth campaigns and experiments across email, in-product, public web, and offline touch points
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, design and execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- Lead the ideation and execution of experiments that drive growth for our business, partnering closely with engineering, data, and design teams to implement iterative tests across web and mobile platforms
- Analyze findings, report on KPIs, and present recommendations to a broader group of stakeholders
- Own and optimize lifecycle marketing, testing new channels and logic to acquire, convert, and retain customers
- Manage web experimentation to improve key website metrics, including visits, bounce rate, time on page, and conversions
- Partner with our teams to create lead gen campaigns and external agencies to further optimize app installs and web signups through ASO and SEO experimentation
- 8+ years of growth marketing or related experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 6+ years with a Master's degree
- Ability to communicate with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Demonstrated track record developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Experience with Excel (can perform complex functions) or Google Sheets and writing SQL queries -- you can pull your own data to answer your questions
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Iterable, Marketo, Hubspot or related), testing platforms (Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Bounce Exchange, etc), content management systems (Contentful, etc) and analytics tools (Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, etc)
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.